Re: [gtkmm] TreeView Widget like Qt or Windows?
- From: "Andreas B. Thun" <abt gmx de>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: Matthew Walton <matthew alledora co uk>, gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] TreeView Widget like Qt or Windows?
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 11:59:17 +0100
It would only be a problem if the child items need different types of
information - for instance, if the parent row had columns for string,
int, pixbuf and the child rows had int, int, string. In fact that might
be doable, but let's see if that's what you need before getting into it.
Ok I see. One column should be fine for me. Itīs all std::string.
If a child is selected I guess I can get the value of the parent,
anyway with row.parent()?
] [Thread Prev