[gtkmm] Disabling motion of popups

Hi,

I am using GTKmm 2.0, GCC 2.96 on Red Hat Linux 7.3.

I am writing a small application using GTKmm, the application would
launch a window, and on some event, a dialog box would pop up. I
want the dailog box to displayed in any postion, but it should not move
i.e. by holding the title bar of dailog box, I should not be able to move it,
i.e. move option in menu, that is displayed on left click of mouse
button on title bar of dialog, should be disabled.

Which property of Gtk Window, should be set for disabling motion of pop
window/dialog.

Regards

Ramachandra