Re: add_ui and add_ui_separator don't work!

> I did provide an example, see my "adding ui elements" post.

If you think that something is a bug, or if you are not making any
progress on the mailing list, then put it in bugzilla. "My prevous post"
isn't that helpful.

> But, I have to know how many placeholders in advance don't I?

Not really, no. Placeholders allow you to merge menus, not just add one
menu item.

> Is there
> an example you could point me to?

Like I said, please take a look at bakery. I'm sorry that I can't think of
a simpler example, but you should get the idea.

> I did not find an uimanager example in the gtk+ tar ball (2.4.10)
> otherwise I would have also tried it with straight C !

Yes, the GTK+ examples are not as good as the gtkmm examples. But I think
that there is a test application in GTK+ that uses placeholders. It won't
be pretty though.

www.openismus.com