Re: add_ui and add_ui_separator don't work!

I did provide an example, see my "adding ui elements" post.

But, I have to know how many placeholders in advance don't I?  Is there
an example you could point me to?

I did not find an uimanager example in the gtk+ tar ball (2.4.10)
otherwise I would have also tried it with straight C !

Thanks.

--
Diana Esch-Mosher <desch-mosher lanl gov>
Los Alamos National Laboratory