Re: [gtkmm] gtkmozembedmm v.libgtkembedmoz.so

On Sat, 2004-10-23 at 11:46 +0400, Max Vasin wrote:

> >> Oh, yes, gtkmozembed is installed, but people shouldn't have to edit
> >> their ld.so.conf to use it. For instance, epiphany does not require
> >> this.
> > I agree, but FYI - epiphany (and galeon) uses it own binding based on
> > gtkmozembed (look at epiphany/galeon sources).

What part do you mean exactly? Surely they link somehow to the same
gtkembedmoz library?

>  Your trouble is related
> > with incorrect mozilla installation - this probably bug in the mozilla
> > package.

Do you have a bugzilla.mozilla.org bug number for this?

>  This bug is present (as I've already mentioned) in Slackware
> > - mozilla shared libraries are in /usr/lib/mozilla-<Mozilla-Version>
> > instead of /usr/lib.
> I've corrected Makefiles to include -rpath to the gtkmozembed.so, this
> should help you, but still it is a workaround.

Thanks, that seems to work fine. But please edit the ChangeLog in future
so I can see what you have changed.

Is this what epiphany does?

By the way:
- The "simple" example works perfectly.
- The "progress" example just shows an empty window.
- The "HtmlView" example shows an error about not finding the config
file. I'm not sure what this example should do.

www.openismus.com