Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Maya <EscalanteCanada netscape net>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] Compiling my first gtkmm program - HELP!!
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:36:30 +0200
On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 17:04, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 15:56, Maya wrote:
> > Nothing changes if I don't use virtual inheritance.
> > I got the cygwin version of GTKmm from the cygwin setup.
> I did not know that gtkmm was available as part of the cygwin install.
> It sounds like their gtkmm binaries are broken.
For instance, gtkmm might have been built with a different version of
gcc than the one you are now using.
> I suggest that you
> submit a bug to them, with a simple-as-possible test case. Feel free to
> CC us.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev