Re: [gtkmm] printing capabilities & Glib::Markup (for XML files) examples ??

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 10:55, cedric wrote:
> Hi !
> I'd like to add printing capabilities to my application in GTKMM.
> I don't know how to do this.

Take a look at libgnomeprintmm and libgnomeprintuimm.

> Also, somebody knows if there is more explanation to use the
> Glib::Markup 's parser.
> Cause i'd like to use it to generate "non statics documents format" and
> save it in a XML file.

Glib::Markup is not an XML parser. It is like an XML parser. libxml++ is
an XML parser.

> (for example :
> creating a bill , the user may want to have his logo at top-right or
> bottom-left of the window ...)
>
> Is there any example to do that , any application which uses Glib::Markup ?

There is an example in the tarball, and I think regexxer used it in an
earlier tarball.