Re: [gtkmm] how to display a "nice" array/table ?

hum, i don t think so...
i ve already used a treeview for another thing, but i really don t see how i could use it for my current problem: i m not manipulating a tree here!
maybe a didn t explain my problem clearly?
anyway, thanks for considering my question! ;-)

Leandro Fanzone a écrit :

It seems the TreeView is what you're looking for...

cedric wrote:

Hi... yes, me again... ;-)
everyday a new problem: today, i try to display a bill, containing some infos on the company, the customer, ... , and an array with the products names, their quantity, etc...

so for this array i ve used a Gtk::Table. but the delimitations between cases were not apparent, so i ve put one Gtk::Frame in each case of the array, and each frame contains a Gtk::Label... it looks ok, but it is very boring to put all these frames... :p but the bigest problem is that at term i want to fill the array with some infos taken in a database, and if i can easiliy create a Table of the correct size, i can t know how many frames and labels i will need! so is there any way to reuse some frames/labels (like when we build a tree, we can add a subtree to a maintree and then reuse the subtree without affecting the maintree) or it is impossible? and to produce a bill, would you do it in the same fastidious way than me, or you woul use others widgets than Gtk::Table/Frame/Label ?

thanks again, best regards,

cedric