[gtkmm] printing capabilities & Glib::Markup (for XML files) examples ??

Hi !
I'd like to add printing capabilities to my application in GTKMM.
I don't know how to do this.

Also, somebody knows if there is more explanation to use the Glib::Markup 's parser. Cause i'd like to use it to generate "non statics documents format" and save it in a XML file.
(for example :
creating a bill , the user may want to have his logo at top-right or bottom-left of the window ...)

Is there any example to do that , any application which uses Glib::Markup ?

Or maybe there is simpler solutions ?

Thanks a lot ...

Seb.