Re: [gtkmm] ANNOUNCE: glibmm 2.3.0

On Wed, 2003-10-01 at 01:43, J Abelardo Gutierrez wrote:
> This is great news, I use glib for all my my non gui C apps and now I
> will use glimm for all my c++ ones.

Yes, libxml++ will also use it in future.

> If there is some work I could contribute with ...

There are 1 or 2 examples in glibmm 2.4 that don't build because they
use gtkmm. For instance, examples/thread. I'd really like someone to
remove the GUI from them.

And we need to find out whether any API has been added to glib 2.3 in
CVS, or will be added.

murrayc usa net