RE: [gtkmm] Release : gtkmm-2.2.1 for win32

One small point:
GTK+ is not really called Gtk+
And gtkmm is not really called Gtkmm.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

either as an installer or individual file.

Among other new features, the installer now

1. includes the full documentation WITH the examples source files 2. gives
the option of adding the gtkmm (and gtk+) runtime directory to
your PATH. This currently only works on Win NT, 2k and XP and is not really
recommended if you want to avoid DLL hell as much as possible.

I'm also thinking about moving from a Inno Setup generated installer to a
NSIS one (smaller installer).

As usual, feel free to send any comment/bug report.

Cedric