[gtkmm] Win32 and (maybe) Visual Studio

Does anyone know of a decent guide to help me get started using Gtkmm under
Win32?
I am new to Gtkmm entirely and new to Gtk-anything under Windows.
I have used Gtk1.2 before under Linux.

I am trying to get this set up for a small team of programmers, so I would
like it to be as painless as possible... I need to repeat the proces. :-)
Ultimately, my goal would be to use it from within Visual Studio, since
some of the others are balking about losing VS. However, I could also
substitute any other useable IDE under Win32.

I have seen the binaries on Gustin's site. Unfortunately, I don't know how
to install them properly, so I can begin creating a program with Gtkmm.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim