[gtkmm] tinyx (kdrive) and gdk

I got past the glibc versions problems mentioned earlier. Now when I
execute my app on the target system it gives the following error:

"relocation error: /usr/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0: undefined symbol:
XkbLibraryVersion"

I am running tinyx (otherwise known as kdrive) on the target but full x
on the development system. I suspect the problem is because acording to
what I've read tinyX doesn't support some extensions to X11 (notably XKB
and GLX).

Any idea how to resolve this?

thanks.

--
Peter Gasper <pgasper designadvantage com>