Re: [gtkmm] target system dependencies - glibc problem

I have most of the dependency issues worked out.

Right now the problem is that my development system has glibc 2.3.1 and
the target system(i586) has glibc 2.2.3. Of course for the link they
both point to libc.so.6 (but expect different glibc versions). So as it
stands now with 2.2.3 on the target, my app won't execute.

I really don't know how to resolve this issue. Is there an easy way to
fix this? Is there a way to make both glibc's coexist on the target
(given both the app and the system point at the same sym link
libc.so.6)? Is there a way to make the app link to an older/different
glibc on the development system?

Thank you for your help.
Pete

--
Peter Gasper <pgasper designadvantage com>