RE: [gtkmm] Keyboard/Mouse signals on a TreeView?

> From: Markus Gerwinski [mailto:markus gerwinski de]
> Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > There is already be a row activated signal so you shouldn't
> need to do this in detail:
> >
> http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1Tr
eeView.html#a94

Well, the double-click works now, but my app still refuses to react on
pressing
ENTER.

It absolutely should react on some key, for accessibility reasons. You might
play with the demo to see what key it is, but I think it should be enter.

Maybe you have some old override method from your earlier attemps that is
stopping it from working.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net