Re: [gtkmm] Keyboard/Mouse signals on a TreeView?

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> There is already be a row activated signal so you shouldn't need to do this in detail:
> http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1TreeView.html#a94

Well, the double-click works now, but my app still refuses to react on pressing
ENTER.

My code now reads like this:

  DefaultCustomerListView::DefaultCustomerListView () {
    // ...
    dataTree.signal_row_activated () .connect (
      SigC::slot ( *this, &DefaultCustomerListView::_row_activated ) );
    // ...
  } // DefaultCustomerListView::DefaultCustomerListView

  void DefaultCustomerListView::_row_activated ( const Gtk::TreeModel::Path& path, Gtk::TreeViewColumn *column ) {
    do_editCustomer ();
  } // DefaultCustomerListView::_row_activated

Any idea how to tell him to react on key signals, too? -- I'd need a reaction on
some more keys besides ENTER, like e.g. Insert and Delete.