RE: [gtkmm] embedded -- using GtkFB

The reason I was wondering about use with GtkFB is this:

When compiling a regular Gtk+ app for use with fb you execute:
$ cc `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-linux-fb-2.0` hello.c -o hello
instead of this:
$ cc `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0` hello.c -o hello

But when compiling a gtkmm app you run:
g++ simple.cc -o simple `pkg-config gtkmm-2.0 --cflags --libs`

And I don't see anyway of specifying which gtk+ version to use either at
gtkmm install-time or app compile time.

I'm in the middle of the install so I haven't actually tried it yet, but
I was hoping someone else knew the right way to do this so things would
go a little smoother.

Thanks,

Pete G