[gtkmm] porting projects from gtkmm-1.2 to gtkmm2

hi !!

Yes..I aware that gtkmm-1.2 is a very obsolete version..Infact i
really like gtkmm2..I did use it..for a while

In the project that i am working on we have used gtkmm-1.2..I want
to know how much would it affect changing to gtkmm2..
Because we have done considerable development..We have not been
able handle the saving images in EPS format ..that is what i am
doing

if we change to gtkmm2..would we have to write to the whole code
again
which is not viable option..

If there is any way by which existing code can be converted to
gtkmm2..it would be really helpfull..?

what are your views regarding this..?

Is there any other way to solve this problem...?

I welcome any suggestions from your part..

thanks for help

regards
Vishal Modak