Re: [gtkmm] Any easy way to write a cell renderer with a combo box it it.

It is the answer for your call.
I wrote a small sample, based on
example_treeview_liststore.cc, to demonstrate
the spin- and combo- cell renderers (check the fields
"Bug number" and "Severity").
There are still some trival things to do for a
complete interface, but it is fair
enough for me. It is a shame that I do not know how to
use those "automatic" make tools.
Thus, I include a "manual" makefile with the sources.
The program is tested with gtkmm-1.3.24.
I wish it would helpful.

Cheers,
Dan

=====