Re: [gtkmm] Gtkmm or Qt?

On  0, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > Dr Mark H Phillips wrote:
> > > Also, development time might be slower because Glade isn't as advanced as QtDesigner.
>
> By the way, Mark, I'd be interested to know what QtDesigner has that you
> would miss with Glade.

I don't know QtDesigner. But I think Glade isn't really usefull because writing the code
is sepperated from the design process.

First you have to design the GUI and than you can write your Code in the Code generated by Glade.
If you have to change the GUI you have a problem because you must regenerate the
code and then merge your code into the code generated by glade

(or I never realised how to use glade a better way)

btw.
at the moment I'm thinking about writing my own RAD tool for gtkmm or I will never
really finish my projects that use GTKmm

Ru"diger Sonderfeld