Re: [gtkmm] libglademm

Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk> writes:

> "J. Teubel" <adastra inbev de> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> > I will do but it won't happen until the weekend since I'm (actually) on
> > vacation. I can't remember the version I've installed at my home box (must be
> > something pre 1.0) but it compiled and installed without problems.
> > As for the document: I wanted to contact you about that but, alas, real life
> > thwarted me. I want to rig up something readable on weekend.

Well, it seems to be working except for a severe memory leakage which
I've fixed and released a new tarball for, so I've announced it now.

[...]

> So I've changed
>
>   <widget class="GtkWindow" id="window1">
>     <property name="visible">True</property>

>   <widget class="GtkWindow" id="window1">
>     <property name="visible">False</property>

In case it is not completely clear: the .glade file needs to be fixed.
When I create a new window with Glade, the first thing I do is usually
to go to the 'General' page of the property editor window and make
sure that the window is set to not be visible.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/