Re: [gtkmm] libglademm

Quoting Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk>:

> You're welcome. That reminds me that I promised to write something up
> at some point. Hm. BTW, could I ask you to test the 1.0 tarball I've
> released now? I'm just about to write the announcement to

I will do but it won't happen until the weekend since I'm (actually) on
vacation. I can't remember the version I've installed at my home box (must be
something pre 1.0) but it compiled and installed without problems.
As for the document: I wanted to contact you about that but, alas, real life
thwarted me. I want to rig up something readable on weekend.

May I ask you to have a look at my posting:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtkmm-list/2003-July/msg00246.html

> interface of each class. So you know exactly what you get. A
> disadvantage is that you have to forward one or two methods.

I thought about introducting an ABC making indispensable functions like show()
pure virtual.

Jan