RE: [gtkmm] libglademm

> From: J. Teubel [mailto:adastra inbev de]
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Can someone give me an example of a well-written, well-documented
> > application written using libglademm?
>
> Have a look at this posting by Ole Laursen:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemm-list/2003-March/msg00024.html
>
> His posting and his game "Monster Masher" (which is fun to
> play!) helped me a
> lot. Thanks, Ole!

Note that I'm not a fan of the technique used there, such as
  " class PreferencesWindow: public SigC::Object, noncopyable "
I prefer to derive rather than aggregate.

However, libglademm is very simple - the documentation in the gtkmm book
http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/tutorial/html/ch19.html
should tell you what you need to know. And my little PrefixSuffix
application should be a fairly good example.

To make things even easier, it would be nice to have a way to use libglademm
with derived widgets, but I have not yet implemented that.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net