Re: [gtkmm] StockMenuElems with submenu not possible?

Murray Cumming wrote:

Please tell me why you prefer a web interface over a mailing list (the patch was really small). Perhaps this is a FAQ, but for my projects I'm perfectly happy with patches on the mailing list (gzipped if >4k of course). And extracting/sending is much easier this way (less clicks).

Because patches are generally too big.
Because patches to mailing lists get forgotten, and can't be
prioritised/categorised.
I use the "gtkmm bugs (patches)" link to show me what needs to be
processed. email can't do this.

Thanks, I see.

   Christof

PS: Regarding the callback signature guessing problem in glademm:
  I'm going to implement it via lookup in an user supplied xml file.