Re: [gtkmm] StockMenuElems with submenu not possible?
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Christof Petig <christof petig-baender de>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] StockMenuElems with submenu not possible?
- Date: 23 Oct 2002 23:27:41 +0200
On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 17:58, Christof Petig wrote:
> Murray Cumming wrote:
> > A patch would be welcome. But we need it before Wednesday. And please be
> > sure to test the new API in one of the examples - maybe
> > example/book/menus.
> here it is. Not in time for "before Wednesday" but a hard disk crash
> costed me some time (and the fact that I managed to electrically destroy
> the new hd :-( ).
Thanks. Applied. Please remember to use bugzilla in future.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev