[gtkmm] StockMenuElems with submenu not possible?

Recently one of the glade-- users managed to create a stock menu item with a submenu. (actually it was "help" IIRC)

But StockMenuElem lacks a ctor with a submenu argument. Do I guess right that simply nobody ever tried to use such a thing, before?

Should I provide a patch or are there any reasons for not having

StockMenuElem::StockMenuElem(const Gtk::StockID& stock_id, [const AccelKey& key,] Gtk::Menu& submenu);

?

  Christof

PS: I finally came across to eliminate manage(Gtk::Window) and static_cast<> in glade--.