[gtkmm] TreeView/ListStore

Hello. I'm currently porting my gtkmm-1.2.x application to the new 1.3.x and to my dismay, I find that there is no clist in there anymore. I'm told that CList is replaced with TreeView using a ListStore model. So far, so good. The new widget is extremely complex, compared with the old one. Taking a look at the examples, I worked out some things, but others remain obscure. In this case, I can't find a way to change the style of a given row. In my application, different items show different colours, or even different fonts. That could be done in a CList using set_style on the row I would want to change, but I can't seem to find such device on this widget. I was taking a look at the CellRenderer interface, but it seems to be related to the style of a whole column, not a row. Is this a GTK+ question, or can you give me some hint?
Thank you in advance,

Leandro Fanzone