Re: [gtkmm] How do I stop a new Gtk::Window to receive the focus?

better-but-less-robust: make the window modal

Thanks, this works.. but the window decoration is still loosing its focus now (I'm using Metacity)
Is there a way to prevent that from happening?

And what exactly do you mean with 'less-robust'?
Is it because it doesn't work with some window managers? (just a guess)
(I'm already happy though if it also works using Sawfish, KWM, Enlightenment, Blackbox and Xfce)

Thanks,
Richard