Re: [gtkmm] a thread convenience class
- From: Daniel Elstner <daniel elstner gmx net>
- To: triendl klaus <triendl kj aon at>
- Cc: gtkmm Mailing List <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] a thread convenience class
- Date: 15 Nov 2002 08:46:43 +0100
Am Fre, 2002-11-15 um 01.38 schrieb triendl klaus:
> i wrote a little wrapper class for Gtk::Thread. i can be used like
thread objects known from java or commoncpp. it's small and just offers
a start() method, an abstract run() method to overwrite and operators to
access the underlying gtkmm tread object.
> what do you think to include it in gtkmm?
No way, sorry. As I understand it, your class offers nothing
Glib::Thread doesn't provide. Having two APIs to do the same thing is
confusing and unnecessary.
] [Thread Prev