Re: [gtkmm] a thread convenience class

Am Fre, 2002-11-15 um 01.38 schrieb triendl klaus:

> i wrote a little wrapper class for Gtk::Thread. i can be used like
thread objects known from java or commoncpp. it's small and just offers
a start() method, an abstract run() method to overwrite and operators to
access the underlying gtkmm tread object.

> what do you think to include it in gtkmm?

No way, sorry.  As I understand it, your class offers nothing
Glib::Thread doesn't provide.  Having two APIs to do the same thing is
confusing and unnecessary.

--Daniel