Re: [gtkmm] problem using stipple in Gdk::GC

Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 22:02, Eric Newman wrote:
>
>> I'm trying to use a stipple pattern in a GC and it's giving me X
>> Window System Error. Here's a code snippet:

<snip>

> Have you confirmed that the create_from_xpm worked? Maybe it didn't
> find the file. You can check like so:

I just added the "if(m_stipple)" check to the code, and it still crashes
with the same X error. It seems as if the stipple is being created
correctly. I've gotten the same error using create_from_data and putting
the xpm data in my program. The GC is also valid, as the code works with
that same GC if I do not set the stipple. I guess I might try coding a
simplified example and seeing if it fails in the same way, and then try
porting that to C and seeing if it still fails... unless you have any
better ideas?  :-)

Thanks,
Eric