[gtkmm] Re: [sigc] Doing a 'catch-code' library for the propesed functionality cuts in SigC++
- From: Andreas Rottmann <a rottmann gmx at>
- To: Brett Viren <bv bnl gov>
- Cc: libsigc-mlist lists sourceforge net, GTKmm <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: [gtkmm] Re: [sigc] Doing a 'catch-code' library for the propesed functionality cuts in SigC++
- Date: 25 Jul 2002 17:41:24 +0200
Brett Viren <bv bnl gov> writes:
> Sounds good to me.
> One thing I would hope for is that libsigcx could be distributed with
> and (with a configure time option) built along with libsigc++ proper.
You mean sigcx should be included in the sigc tarball? I doubt Murray
will be in favor of that.
BTW: Maybe you could quote not in TOFU style. Thx.
> Andreas Rottmann writes:
> > Hi!
> > Due to the recent discussion of cutting down functionality of SigC++,
> > I'd like to push the creation of the already mentioned SigC-extras
> > library. Since I have already started a library that originated in the
> > idea of extending libsigc++, suprisingly called libSigCX ;-) which is
> > part of my Yehia project (ucxx.sf.net), I'd like to propose the
> > following:
Andreas Rottmann | Dru ICQ | 118634484 ICQ | a rottmann gmx at
http://www.8ung.at/rotty | GnuPG Key: http://www.8ung.at/rotty/gpg.asc
Fingerprint | DFB4 4EB4 78A4 5EEE 6219 F228 F92F CFC5 01FD 5B62
] [Thread Prev