Re: [gtkmm] pack_start and AttachOptions is still confusing
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net>
- To: Jarek Dukat <madmaxer poczta fm>
- Cc: gtkmm-list <gtkmm-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gtkmm] pack_start and AttachOptions is still confusing
- Date: 20 Jul 2002 11:52:13 +0100
On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 11:04, Jarek Dukat wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 23:54, Michael Babcock wrote:
> > BTW, I didn't modify Box_Helpers::Child, which is still using the Gtk
> > "bool, bool" interface, and doesn't seem to be fully implemented (no
> > set_options or set_pack function definitions).
> Oh damn, some time ago I patched Box_Helpers:Element ctor to use
> AttachOptions and missed this one. Please fix it.
> Btw, I don't think it's a good idea to use separate enums for
> Box::pack_* and different for Table. What about Paned then?
They seem to have slightly different concepts. The are different
enums/flags in GTK+. If you can unify it sensibly, then please send us
murrayc usa net
] [Thread Prev