Re: [gtkmm] pack_start and AttachOptions is still confusing

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 23:54, Michael Babcock wrote:

> BTW, I didn't modify Box_Helpers::Child, which is still using the Gtk
> "bool, bool" interface, and doesn't seem to be fully implemented (no
> set_options or set_pack function definitions).

Oh damn, some time ago I patched Box_Helpers:Element ctor to use
AttachOptions and missed this one. Please fix it.

Btw, I don't think it's a good idea to use separate enums for
Box::pack_* and different for Table. What about Paned then?

--
struct Sig {
  string name("     J a r e k   D u k a t     ");

Pikantne, zabawne, towarzyskie, rozne, dla odwaznych...
LOGO I DZWONKI >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1622