Re: [gtkmm] Talk about a major rewrite

> > Then suggest a better one.
>
> i did suggest one... i not the one to blame because you don't see all
> the mails...
>
> here it is: [...]

I saw you're mail, but I thought it is a separate idea. You're funny if
you really think that your idea could replace current ListStore/TreeView's
functionality. I don't say that current design is perfect, but it is as
good as we could do it without rewriting Gtk's containers and view from
scratch. If you're so briliant coder and have so many free time then just
to it and I'm sure Murray will happily add it as a part of Gtkmm
extensions.

Jarek

Rzetelne zrodlo informacji... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1631