Re: [GtkGLExt] Ubuntu packages for gtkglext

Hi John,

thanks for the hint. The problem already happens during the built, when
the make rule wants to copy a generated file into the read-only source
tree. I fixed this by only copying if the the source and destination
files differ, which shouldn't happen. The fix is in my Github repo.

However, I immediately ran into a similar problem within the
documentation's make files. I'll first need a deeper look into gtk-doc
before I can fix that.

Best Regards