Re: [GtkGLExt] Ubuntu packages for gtkglext

Hi Victor,

sorry for the delay. I've been traveling over the weekend.

> cp: cannot create regular file `../../gdk/gdkglenumtypes.c':
> Permission denied

Where do you run 'make dist' from? If you're in a system directory,
you'll probably need root permissions; try running 'sudo make dist'. If
you're within your home directory, did you checkout the repository with
special permissions, such as with sudo?

You said you're new to software development and packing? If you're
confused about what permission you actually need: you can do anything
(git clone, make all, make dist) with your normal user account's
permission as long as you work somewhere within your home directory. You
only need more permissions if you're writing to the system directories;
like with 'make install'.

I hope this helps a bit.

Best Regards
Thomas