Re: [GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt and OpenGL ES

Hi David,

There is currently no support for GLES in any version of gtkglext.

For the version ported to GTK+ 3, you'd need to implement a new target
for your device's API, or extend one of the existing targets. All in
all, that's maybe a few thousand lines of code. It's not trivial, but
not that complicated either.

Best regards
Thomas

--
GnuPG:          http://tdz.users.sourceforge.net/tdz.asc
Fingerprint:    16FF F599 82F8 E5AA 18C6 5220 D9DA D7D4 4EF1 DF08

jsapigen - A free glue-code generator for Mozilla SpiderMonkey. See
http://jsapigen.sourceforge.net for more information.