[GtkGLExt] GtkGLExt and OpenGL ES

Hi,

I have an existing application that uses GtkGLExt for its OpenGL rendering, and am hoping to port it to run on a device that only has OpenGL ES (1.1 or 2.0) support. This would be running in something like LXDE.

Is there any way to make GtkGLExt work using only GLES? I'm afraid my experience of the GtkGLExt code is very limited, but I'd be very grateful for any advice on whether this would be a viable approach or if there's an alternative solution that I've missed.

Kind regards,

David
--
Website: http://www.flypig.co.uk