Re: [GtkGLExt] Initial port of GtkGLExt to GTK+ 3

Hi,

good to hear it works. If you intend to use the library now be prepared
that sometimes something might break, but I'll be careful. ;) Also, it
might become necessary to change the API a bit.

I really cannot say when a release will be ready. Just look at the long
TODO list in my announcement. Maybe with some luck there will be a
release in summer, so someone might put it into a repository for Ubuntu
12.10.

Regards
Thomas