Re: [GtkGLExt] Initial port of GtkGLExt to GTK+ 3

Hello Thomas

> The output of bootstrap looks bad, but probably isn't. You're only
> missing the tool 'gtkdocize', which should be available from your
> distribution's repository. The package is probably called 'gtk-doc'.

> Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2012, 16:36 +0100 schrieb Victor henri:
> > Hello
> >
> > Thank you for the work; I get an error when trying to compile; I
> > followed the README recommendations (I just repaced ./autogen.sh
> > by ./bootstrap
> >
> > I get this :
> >
> > victor@victor-netbook:~/src/tdz-gtkglext-8605f26$ env
> > ACLOCAL_FLAGS='-I /pkgconfig/share/aclocal
> > -I /gtk/share/aclocal' ./bootstrap --prefix=${HOME}/gtkglext
> > --enable-debug=yes
> > ./bootstrap: 3: gtkdocize: not found

Indeed that was the problem; for the record for Ubuntu users (on my Ubuntu 11.04), 'gtk3-doc' package was not the solution but the package 'gtk-doc-tools' made this working. Everything compiled nicely then and the examples seem to work perfectly!

I will use it now. When do you think users will find the gtkglext-3.0 package in the Ubuntu repositories?

Thank you again for your help and for the nice work

Victor