Re: [GtkGLExt] configure: error: Cannot find GL library

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 00:02:48 +0200
Marco Bonifazi <marcobonifazi gmail com> wrote:

> > libglu1-mesa.
> > >
> > > You need also "libgl1-mesa-dev" (notice the "-dev" suffix).
> > >
> > > Michalis
> > >

> Try to use "-lOpenGL", instead.
> Regards
> --
> Marco Bonifazi
> http://www.bonifazi.eu

I would like the configure script try -lOpenGL but it try -lGL.

I edit the configure script and I replace '"-lGL"' by '"-lOpenGL"' and '-lGL ' by '-lOpenGL ' but I see the same error when I launch the script.

I see no option when I do "./configure --help" to use -lOpenGL.

How can I try to use "-lOpenGL"?