Re: [GtkGLExt] configure: error: Cannot find GL library

It is already installed :

$ sudo apt-get install libgl1-mesa-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libgl1-mesa-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 18 not upgraded.

What packages I forgot?