Re: [GtkGLExt] OpenGL widget fills entire window on OS X [was: OS X Quartz developers...]

Hi Andrey

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:21:12AM +0300, Andrey Gruzdev wrote:
> Hello.
> The problem with non-OpenGL widgets takes place only with new GTK versions.
> Then I wrote this patch and test it with gtk 2.14 beta framework build and some later builds (built with jhbuild script) this problem does not appear.
> Unfortunately I have not free time now but I hope to get it soon and spend some for this project.
> There are no Low Level API used in my patch. Only NSOpenglView, NSOpenglContext and some related functions.

Please can you create a bug on GNOME Bugzilla with your patches? It'd
be nice if you can base them against the master branch of gtkglext, so
we can test/commit it.  I don't have access to a MacOS box, so someone
like you has to take initiative to make gtkglext get native MacOS
support.  :)

		Mukund