[GtkGLExt] GtkGLext website

Hello list,

(Starting another email to keep the two things divided.)

Website alive under http://projects.gnome.org/gtkglext

- Updated the Dev page with the git repo, bugzilla and IRC
- Changed the footer
- Moved the feature page under the About section

I've asked the gnome-web ppl if this is ok with them.

the website is under the http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gnomeweb-wml/ repo

crawl into the dir

projects.gnome.org/gtkglext

and you can find the website.

Is a git repo, so send any patch or commit if you have the user.

I think the API doc should go under the gnome library:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/references

We can ask the manteiner how to host the gtkglext docs there as well.
(for now the docs is linked on sourceforge.)

Cheers,
Michele.