Re: [GtkGLExt] OpenGL widget fills entire window on OS X [was: OS X Quartz developers...]

On 12/11/09 3:12 PM, Mukund Sivaraman wrote:
Hi Andrey

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:21:12AM +0300, Andrey Gruzdev wrote:
Hello.
The problem with non-OpenGL widgets takes place only with new GTK versions.
Then I wrote this patch and test it with gtk 2.14 beta framework build and some later builds (built with jhbuild script) this problem does not appear.
Unfortunately I have not free time now but I hope to get it soon and spend some for this project.
There are no Low Level API used in my patch. Only NSOpenglView, NSOpenglContext and some related functions.

Please can you create a bug on GNOME Bugzilla with your patches? It'd
be nice if you can base them against the master branch of gtkglext, so
we can test/commit it.  I don't have access to a MacOS box, so someone
like you has to take initiative to make gtkglext get native MacOS
support.  :)

Mukund created bug 604435 to cover this; and I've updated Andrey's patch.

I'll be working on this further; and hopefully it can be included in GtkGLExt 2.0.

--
Braden McDaniel                      e-mail: <braden endoframe com>
<http://endoframe.com>               Jabber: <braden jabber org>