Re: [GtkGLExt] Pygtkglext status

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 11:54:51AM +0000, Michele Mattioni wrote:
> > Are you familiar with gnomeweb-wml? Ideally we'd want the website at
> > http://projects.gnome.org/gtkglext/
> >

> Yes. I used to help on the tracker website.

Very nice :)

> Ok guys,
>
> I'll do the migration and commit the first bit basically transferring the
> info from sourceforge and updating. then we can move from there.
>
> Do we have an irc channel?

Please go ahead and start uploading the content into
projects.gnome.org.  How do you intend to handle the API documentation?
Do other projects simply commit renderered gtk-doc output into
gnomeweb-wml?

The IRC channel is #gtkglext on GimpNet.

Bugzilla is at: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gtkglext

Apart from the gtkglext repo for the main C library, there are separate
trees for language bindings.

		Mukund