[GtkGLExt] Pygtkglext status

Hello list,

I downloaded the python binding from git gnome today and I tried to run the Shapes example but I've got a segfault

mattions triton:examples(master)$ python Shapes.py
Segmentation fault

Any idea why?

On a side note: I saw that the moving from sourceforce to the gnome infrastructure is going on, but the website is missing and it's a bit outdated (I discovered the git repo only looking into the Mailing list Archive)

I can move the website to the gnome infrastructure from svn if you wish and update some part of it.

Cheers,
Michele