Re: [GtkGLExt] Pygtkglext status

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM, Mukund Sivaraman <muks banu com> wrote:
Hi Michele

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 11:13:57AM +0000, Michele Mattioni wrote:
> I can move the website to the gnome infrastructure from svn if you wish and
> update some part of it.

Do you have committer access?

Are you familiar with gnomeweb-wml? Ideally we'd want the website at

Yes. I used to help on the tracker website.

Ok guys,

I'll do the migration and commit the first bit basically transferring the info from sourceforge and updating. then we can move from there.

Do we have an irc channel?