Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x

Am Sonntag, den 18.12.2005, 20:00 -0700 schrieb Timothy M. Shead:

> I've put in a request to SourceForge to take-over the gtkglext project.

Sounds good. Please keep us updated about the outcome of this.

>   For those unfamiliar, I am the original author and maintainer of K-3D
> (http://k3d.sourceforge.net),

	Nice! Maybe you might be interested in trying out my gtXPaned
(http://macslow.mine.nu/?p=21) some day. I still need to iron out a few
things.

>  a 3D modeling and animation system that
> relies on gtkglext.  As you might expect, my primary interest is in
> keeping gtkglext up-to-date in support of K-3D.  Anyway, we'll see what
> happens - I'd be happier of Naofumi stays involved.

I second that.

Best regards...

MacSlow

--