Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x
- From: Stéphane Brunet <stbru teksavvy com>
- To: "Timothy M. Shead" <tshead k-3d com>
- Cc: gtkglext-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GtkGLExt] gtkglext-1.0.6 not yet updated to work with gtk+-2.8.x
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:51:21 -0500
Unfortuately, a few people, myself included, tried to contact the
maintainer without success.
To fork or not to fork, that is the question...
Timothy M. Shead wrote:
Mirco "MacSlow" M�wrote:
A quick (and very hackish) fix is to just comment those calls, but
that's of course no proper solution. Is there anybody who patched this
already or is working to do so?
Gentoo Linux already has a patch for this issue (attached), I have no
idea whether they tried to submit it to the gtkglext maintainers, I
will submit it and see what happens.
] [Thread Prev